6.07.2008

I've been tagged

Remember when these were done in email? :)

Dulcey tagged me. And now I'm it!

What was I doing 10 years ago?

  • Finishing my junior/starting my senior year of college
  • June 1998: research assistant to my favorite history professor
  • Attempting to rollerblade, and falling flat on my ass every time
  • Probably using movies as a crutch to fall asleep. Probably? Definitely.

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

  • Create a scavenger hunt for the library
  • Finish the classics book club lists for teenlinks (a week overdue)
  • Start reading Fellowship of the Ring (something I've been actively avoiding since high school)
  • Watch Long Way Round
  • Enjoy some Di

Snacks I enjoy….

  • Popcorn
  • Ice cream
  • Cheese
  • Chocolate

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: (Like, if I won a billion dollars tomorrow?)

  • Adopt a baby from Korea. Or China.
  • Ignore solicitors, and actively donate to my favorite organizations and causes
  • Buy a hybrid car and a different house, one with at least 3 (well, no, we'd have a baby, so...) 4 bedrooms and a liveable basement
  • Keep my job

Places I have lived:

  • Minnesota

Jobs I have had:

  • Business Forms Coordinator
  • America Reads Coordinator
  • Youth Services Librarian

Bloggers I’m tagging for this meme….

No comments: