Dulcey tagged me. And now I'm it!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Finishing my junior/starting my senior year of college
- June 1998: research assistant to my favorite history professor
- Attempting to rollerblade, and falling flat on my ass every time
- Probably using movies as a crutch to fall asleep. Probably? Definitely.
What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
- Create a scavenger hunt for the library
- Finish the classics book club lists for teenlinks (a week overdue)
- Start reading Fellowship of the Ring (something I've been actively avoiding since high school)
- Watch Long Way Round
- Enjoy some Di
Snacks I enjoy….
- Ice cream
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: (Like, if I won a billion dollars tomorrow?)
- Adopt a baby from Korea. Or China.
- Ignore solicitors, and actively donate to my favorite organizations and causes
- Buy a hybrid car and a different house, one with at least 3 (well, no, we'd have a baby, so...) 4 bedrooms and a liveable basement
- Keep my job
Places I have lived:
Jobs I have had:
- Business Forms Coordinator
- America Reads Coordinator
- Youth Services Librarian
Bloggers I’m tagging for this meme….